- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
A herby version of the traditional Middle Eastern blend of dried herbs and roasted sesame seeds commonly used to flavour breads or even season dishes.
- Make a delicious Zaatar Manakish
- Relish it in salads, over vegetables, feta cheese or use it as a rub on meats.
- Sprinkle Za'atar over plain yogurt and drizzle with olive oil, and you've got a terrific dip.
- Take some labneh, dip in olive oil, dunk it in Za’atar. Try some yummy Za’atar cheese croissant or sandwich.
- Marinade over chicken or cheese