- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
Baharat means spices in Arabic. It is a blend that is a complex balance of spicy flavours. Savoury and slightly sweet, with a lingering heat. It is a unique, all-purpose blend that recalls the wonderful flavours of Middle Eastern cuisine and Greek cuisine.
- The mixture of finely ground spices is often used to season biryani, Koshari (Egyptian recipe), Chicken Majboos (Bahraini recipe), lamb burgers, spiced hummus, Middle Eastern-style grilled fish, roasted vegetables lamb, fish, chicken, beef, and soups and may be used as a condiment.
- Just a pinch of it adds depth and FLAVOUR to sauces, soups, grains, vegetables, stews and meat.
- Try it for a dal tadka too!