- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
A North African (Tunisian) spice Harissa, is the basic flavouring agent in Tunisian cuisine. A fiery, fragrant chilli mix, it is an extremely versatile spice that is made with spices and herbs such as garlic coriander and caraway.
- Use it as a rub or a marinade for grilled meat or fish, add it as a condiment to roasted vegetables, or stir into curries, stews, soups, pasta and salads.
- It’s particularly enjoyed with couscous or rice.
- Make Harissa paste by just adding some olive oil.
Spices and Condiments (Red Chilli Powder, Caraway Powder, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds), Dehydrated Vegetable Powders (Garlic, onion, Tomato), Iodized Salt, Permitted Acidity Regulator (INS 330), Permitted FLAVOUR Enhancer (INS 631, INS 627). CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR-NATURAL AND NATURE IDENTICAL