- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
A North African (Tunisian) spice Harissa, is the basic flavouring agent in Tunisian cuisine. A fiery, fragrant chilli mix, it is an extremely versatile spice that is made with spices and herbs such as garlic coriander and caraway.
- Use it as a rub or a marinade for grilled meat or fish, add it as a condiment to roasted vegetables, or stir into curries, stews, soups, pasta and salads.
- It’s particularly enjoyed with couscous or rice.
- Make Harissa paste by just adding some olive oil.