- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
Samke Meshwi or Samak Harra translated from Arabic, it simply means spicy fish. This is a dish that hails from Tripoli, Lebanon's Northern port city, but is loved by everyone across the world!. It features has a must have on the menu of every Lebanese restaurant.
- Samke Meshwi or Samak Harra spice mix is a delightful blend of herbs and spices
- Makes for a wonderful and truly mouth watering spiced fish dish
- Now cook-up Lebanon's favourite fish dish in matter of minutes. Simply marinate the fish with a paste of our Samke Harra spice, add salt to taste and either grill or bake the fish to perfection. Top it up with Doyen Tahini sauce, coriander and serve with slices of lemon.
- Vegetarians could use this aromatic spice on grilled vegetables, paneer, kebabs or soya chunks.