Sumac Spice Powder (100g)
- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
Sumac is a widely used Middle Eastern spice characterised by a sour citrus-flavour and used in place of lemon, vinegar or tamarind. Sprinkle this aromatic spice over hummus or use it to garnish a salad dressing. Additionally as a marinade or dry rub, Sumac enhances the flavour of fish, lamb and chicken dishes.
- Perfect spice for dry rub or seasoning
- Exotic tangy flavour serves well on chicken, seafood or lamb
- Season on vegetables or salads