- Expected delivery within 6 business days.
- Free shipping within India
- For returns & cancellations, please see Terms & Conditions
Tahini or Tahina, also known as Ardeh, is a condiment made from toasted ground hulled sesame seeds. Tahini is served as a dip on its own or as a major component of hummus, baba ghanoush, Falafel and halva.
- Tahini-based sauces are common in Middle Eastern restaurants as a side dish or as a garnish, usually including lemon juice, salt and garlic, and thinned with water.
- Hummus is made of cooked, mashed chickpeas typically blended with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic.
- Tahini sauce is also a popular topping for meat and vegetables in Middle Eastern cuisine like Falafel
- Tahini is a source of calcium, manganese, the amino acid methionine, and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids